Sunday, May 16, 2010

A New Start

I wanted a new start and probably needed a new start. I have not been blogging much on my blogspot, and decided to start anew on a new platform.

These few weeks have been full of unanswered questions and worries. I finally got my answers, although the answers were bad and left me disappointed and detached from reality. My semester is ending and holidays coming, but it is really a bad time to begin all my troubles. Maybe it's karma, or it's fate, but i guess what started easy might end easily. No matter how much effort I've tried, it will never be enough to someone who has already determine things are ending.

Maybe I overstepped or I over-estimated, or maybe it is just a game that efforts are less emphasized and focus more on skills. I do not know what the future holds, but I just hope that my phasing back and forth between realities will start to end. There is a saying that when a door is closed for you, God will open another door for you. I hoped that the door is not totally closed, nor am I sure that I want new doors to open. I just hope that the rainy days will be over soon and holiday will be more endurable. Else, practicum is going to be a chore.

I know time will heal all wounds, but it does not implies that there would be no scar.... Started with this, and shall end with this....

No comments:

Post a Comment